I can’t believe how quick this past week has gone, it’s Monday already and I start college today!
Last week I started the weekly wishes series and today is the second edition. Last weeks wishes were:
- Do less hours at work: My availability was finally reviewed by my shift manager at work so I’m only doing two evenings and a full day at the weekend while I’m at college. I knew what would happen if I took too much on and I would just crash and burn with doing too much work and coursework at the same time.
- Find my way around London without getting lost: On Tuesday, my best friend and I did NOT get lost! So woooo to us for being Queens of the underground. You can read my post about our visit here.
- Finally finish my photography coursework: I did finish it…but late last night. I really need to learn to finish my coursework A.S.A.P and not leave it to the last minute.
This weeks wishes:
- Sort out a birthday meal / get together with the girls: My birthday is on the 18th and I’d like to do something with my girlfriends. I’m thinking either a weekend in London or a meal. What do you think?
- Start planning future blog posts: I really like this idea but I need to actually carry it out.
- Get my math exam remarked: I really suck at math and I got two marks off a C in my GCSE. Fingers crossed I don’t have to retake it for another year!
What are your goals for this week?