Merry Christmas Eve everyone!
With just one more day to go, I thought I’d do my first festive post to get Grunge Rocks My Socks into the Christmas spirit!
1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Elf, by far!
The best way to spread Christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Yes, but not for a long time. Here is Bailey’s first white Christmas: (around two years ago)
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home, in England with the family. We normally spend Christmas Day at home and family come over, but this year we’re going for a Christmas dinner at my sisters.
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Got to be ‘Sleigh Ride’ by Ronettes
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
I used to as a young child but I haven’t done it recently, I just like to wait for Christmas morning.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Rudolf, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Dasher, Donner…er
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Spending time with the family and laughing and listening to Christmas songs. This year has been quite difficult for all of us, so it would be nice to just relax and spend some quality time.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake, I’m afraid. Mum isn’t too keen on the idea of pine needles everywhere and real trees can be quite expensive.
9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Every year Mum makes pavlovas with grapes, strawberries and chocolate on top with thick cream!
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I like both. In all honesty, I enjoy receiving gifts that others have brought me but I like Christmas shopping and seeing their faces opening presents that I brought them.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I’ve had many gifts that have been great, but the best one has to be the handmade dolls house that my parents brought me when I was a young child. It was yellow like my own house with huge rooms and an attic.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
New York, to see the Rockefeller tree like Buddy and Jovie did in Elf.